Benefits of Volunteering for a Study
- Aid in research that will contribute to improvements in the field of medicine.
- Individual quality care from experienced doctors, nurses, and clinical research coordinators.
- The comfort in knowing that all studies are in complete compliance with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- No cost participation. All of our studies and related assessments are free of charge.
- Financial compensation when enrolled in a study.
- No insurance is needed to participate in a study.